Crabtree & Crabtree offer a curated portfolio of holiday homes in the South of Scotland and North of England. We handpick holiday homes with our discerning clients in mind who trust us to source exceptional properties, in superb locations with excellent facilities.
A Crabtree & Crabtree property might be a wisteria-bestrewn cottage, grand manor house or stylishly converted cowshed, so long as it stands out from the crowd for its stunning location, unusual architecture, remarkable history, beautiful interior or abundance of charm.
The calibre of our property portfolio is mirrored by the level of service we offer to our guests; every member of the team prides themselves on going the extra mile to ensure guests get the very best from their stay.
About the role
Reporting to the Director, the Operations and Office Manager is responsible for ensuring all office operations and guest liaison activities run smoothly. This includes leading and managing our team of Property Consultants and our Accounts Team Member.
Office Management Responsibilities
- Running our office in Kelso including administering our IT and communication systems.
- Implementing and overseeing Health & Safety.
Operations Management Responsibilities
- Managing and developing our Accounts Team member and our team of Property Consultants (incl. managing their rota schedule).
- Supporting your team with day to day operational support and guidance, including coaching them on managing more complex guest liaison cases.
- Collaborate with Accounts Team member and supporting with their day to day accounts and financial activities.
- To support our Property Consultant team and spread the workload across the team you will be expected to sporadically support them by working weekend shifts.
- For peak booking periods you would be expected to be available for out of hours telephone support. This could be required sporadically at other times.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the following skills and experiences.
- Previous experience leading a team with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Previous experience in customer service with excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- A charismatic personality with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Solutions oriented, with intuitive problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, adopting a flexible approach to meet the needs of the team and overall organisation.
- Self-motivated with plenty of initiative.
- Excellent IT skills, ability to find way around new tools quickly and comfortably.
- This role will be based in Kelso, Scotland and requires full eligibility to work in the UK.
- Experience in the travel / hospitality industry.
- Experience in accounting and financial reporting.
- An excellent understanding of and love for our local areas.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.